Oblivion

Bookmark and Share
Jack Harper is one of the last few drone repairmen stationed on Earth. Part of a massive operation to extract vital resources after decades of war with a terrifying threat known as the Scavs, Jack's mission is nearly complete. Living in and patrolling the skies from thousands of feet above, his existence is brought crashing down when he rescues a stranger from a downed spacecraft. Her arrival triggers a chain of events that forces him to question everything he knows and puts the fate of humanity in his hands. 

Memorable Quotes for Oblivion :

Jack Harper: I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you and I don't know your name. I know I'm dreaming, but it feels like more than that. It feels like a memory. How can that be?
Share this
Jack Harper: The questions I ask - she doesn't, the things I wonder about - she won't.
Share this
Jack Harper: I can't shake the feeling, that earth, inspite of all that's happened, earth is still my home.
Share this
Jack Harper: Oh no, come on, not my goddamn bike!
Share this
Julia: I don't know what happened. But you are not who you think you are. Jack, we were here. You asked me to meet you and brought me up on top of the world. I could tell you were nervous that day. It was right here, Jack. You said: Look through here...
JuliaJack Harper: [together] ... and I'll show you the future.
Share this
Jack Harper: Dream of us.
Share this
Jack Harper: I wonder, if I come to you, at night - in dreams, in the day - as memories. Do I haunt your hours the way you haunted mine? And I wonder if you see me, when you look at her.
Share this
Jack Harper: If we have souls, they're made of the love we share. Undimmed by time, unbound by death.
Share this
Malcolm Beech: You had me worried for a second. I thought you weren't coming back.
Jack Harper: Well, I had to prove him wrong.
Malcolm Beech: You look like shit.
Jack Harper: Oh, you should see the other guy.
Malcolm Beech: I told you, what you'd find out there. You've thought I was crazy.
Jack Harper: Oh, I still do.
Share this
Jack Harper: Morning, boss.
Sally: Tower 49, this is mission control. How are you all doing this lovely morning?
Victoria: Another day in paradise, Sally. Uploading data now.
Share this
Victoria: Be careful out there.
Jack Harper: I always am.
Victoria: No you're not.
Jack Harper: You're right. I gotta work on that.
Share this
Julia: Are we gonna die?
Jack Harper: No!... Maybe!
Share this
Jack Harper: You gonna miss me? I'm gonna miss this place. It would have been great. Would have been great.
Share this
Malcolm Beech: That is one pissed off weapon.
Jack Harper: No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon.
Malcolm Beech: Oh, I would love to be there to see that things' face when this goes off.
Jack Harper: Oh, that'll be a one way trip.
Malcolm Beech: Yeah! But it be worth it.
Share this
Jack Harper: How can a man die better...
Sally: You don't have to die, Jack. She doesn't have to die.
Jack Harper: Everybody dies, Sally. The thing is, to die well.
Share this
Sally: There's been a pattern of insubordinate behavior recently.
Jack Harper: Yeah. I feel bad about that.
Share this
Sally: Are you an effective team?
Share this
Malcolm Beech: Welcome back, Commander.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment